Systemic Corticosteroids for the Prevention of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia: Picking the Right Drug for the Right Baby is organized by Academy of Neonatal Nursing (ANN) and will be held from Aug 01, 2016 - Aug 31, 2021.
All neonatal nurses
1.50 - CH
1.50 - Rx
Objectives: Upon completion, learners will be able to:
• Define bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD).
• Describe the pathophysiology of BPD.
• Discuss the use of corticosteroids in infants with BPD.
• Compare and contrast dexamethasone and hydrocortisone for the treatment of BPD.
Requirements for Completion:
The following requirements are necessary for successful completion of this CNE activity.
• Access to a computer with an Internet connection
• Pass the posttest with a score of 80%
• Complete and submit the evaluation for this CNE activity
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.