Shopping for Healthful Foods on a Budget - Learn About Trends in Food Costs and Consumer Purchasing Behaviors to Help Clients Buy Healthful Foods on a Tight Budget
Shopping for Healthful Foods on a Budget - Learn About Trends in Food Costs and Consumer Purchasing Behaviors to Help Clients Buy Healthful Foods on a Tight Budget is organized by Great Valley Publishing Company, Inc. (GVP)
Course opens: 07/12/2017
Course expires: 07/11/2020
• 2.00 CDR
This continuing education course identifies and examines trends in food costs and consumer purchasing behaviors and provides recommendations and strategies consumers can use to purchase healthful foods on a tight budget.
Course content appeared as the CPE Monthly in the July 2017 edition of Today’s Dietitian.
After completing this continuing education course, nutrition professionals should be better able to:
• Discuss the significance of current food costs and how they influence consumers’ food choices.
• Determine the myths associated with the cost of eating healthfully that affect consumer purchasing decisions.
• Demonstrate a variety of ways to help consumers modify shopping behaviors to save money when purchasing healthful foods.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE : 2
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine