Sexual Dysfunction is organized by CareerSmart Learning.
This Course will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2023.
This Course is approved for 2.5 continuing education units-CEUs-contact hours to the following professions:
• Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
• Critical Care RN (CCRN): meets the criteria for CCRN Synergy Continuing Education Recognition Point(s) (CERPS) in Category A
• Certified Case Managers (CCM)
• Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CRC)
• Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
• Social Workers (NASW)
• CA Workers’ Comp Claims Adjusters
This course provides an advanced overview of sexual dysfunction applicable to healthcare, social services, and insurance professionals managing cases involving persons experiencing sexual dysfunctions. Course objectives include: define sexual dysfunction; identify the normal phases of the sexual response cycle; review clinician assessment of sexual dysfunction; describe the classifications of male and female sexual dysfunction; describe the effect of select traumatic injuries on sexual function; and identify treatment options for sexual dysfunction.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Andrology