Ro-ils Quarter 2 2017 Aggregate Report
Ro-ils Quarter 2 2017 Aggregate Report is organized by American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO).
Course opens: 01/08/2018
Course expires: 01/07/2021
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this Enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
RO-ILS: Radiation Oncology Incident Learning System Quarter 2 2017 Aggregate Report analyzes common errors that occur while treating patients in radiation oncology and overall safety practices to prevent errors related to clinical practices.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Develop an awareness of safety issues that either currently occurs or have the potential to occur within their facility.
• Apply necessary changes to safety practices based upon learning gained from this report and in the context of their facility.
• Advocate for incident learning and enhancing event reporting as well as analysis within their facility.
- CME : 2
This program is designed to meet the interest of radiation oncologists, radiation oncology residents, physicists, radiation dosimetrists, pathologists, radiation therapists, and nurses.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine