Reviewing Social Investigations and Forensic Reports
Reviewing Social Investigations and Forensic Reports is organized by National Board of Forensic Evaluators (NBFE), Inc.
Start Date: 12 Nov 2019
End Date: 12 Nov 2029
Credits: 2 contact hours
This "on demand" webinar teaches you how to draft superior reports for social investigation/child custody cases. The course contains practical and specific bullet-point advice along with numerous examples of both poor and effective report language. You will leave the course with extensive role-playing examples and a set of action steps to follow and provide you help to write more powerful, persuasive and defensible reports.
• The participant will be provided valuable information on the structure of the Forensic Reports.
• The participant will have the skills and tools to write a Bullet Proof Forensic Report.
• There will be ample examples of problems with the Forensic Report.
• The participant will be provided rationale for the importance of Collateral Contacts.
• Each participant will be provided information on how attorneys attmept to disqualify your report.
• Each participant will be provided the Ten most frequent faults in forensic report writing.
• The participants will provided role playing examples of attorney traps by forensic mental health experts as well as by an esteemed family law attorney.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Contact Hours : 2
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine