CME : 1
Physiologic Testing for Assessment of Peripheral Arterial Disease is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: January 31, 2013
Date of Most Recent Review: February 28, 2019
Expiration Date: February 28, 2022
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of this activity the participant will be able to:
• Relate the various types of testing used for indirect, physiologic assessment of peripheral arterial disease.
• Describe the technical applications employed for segmental systolic pressure measurements, pulse volume recording, and digital photoplethysmography.
• Differentiate the diagnostic information derived with each of the physiologic test procedures.
• Define the diagnostic criteria used to describe severity of arterial compromise for each of the physiologic test procedures.
Physicians, sonographers and others who perform and/or interpret vascular ultrasound.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||27 Feb,2022||USD 75.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine