Picture archiving and communication system (PACS) Registry Review for CIIP Exam - Session 4 is organized by Medical Technology Management Institute (MTMI) and will be held on Jun 13, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is all imaging professionals who are currently working in Imaging Informatics. Radiology Administrators, RT's and personnel who are actively involved in PACS selection, planning and implementation will benefit from this webinar series. Also, current PACS Administrators, field engineers and imaging informatics professionals would find this content appropriate for preparing for the CIIP certification exam. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 2.00 CE Credits.
The emergence of the imaging informatics profession and the PACS administrator role is an answer to the complexity of the digital imaging environment. PACS management and healthcare informatics requires specific knowledge and skills unique to this technology. This four part series (2 hours each session) will provide the knowledge for students to sit for the Certified Imaging Informatics Professional (CIIP) certification exam. It is recommended that those individuals who have current PACS knowledge would most benefit in attending this registry review. The instructor will follow the CIIP content specifications when presenting this material. It is recommended that you participate in the entire series to obtain the knowledge you will need to successfully pass the CIIP certification exam.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will have:
• Acquired the essentials in preparation for the Certified Imaging Informatics Professional (CIIP) examination, sponsored and accredited by the American Board of Imaging Informatics (ABII) which was founded by the Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine (SIIM) and the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
• An understanding of the practical and operational issues essential to a successful PACS implementation.
• A functional knowledge of day to day PACS maintenance activities.
• A practical understanding of the DICOM and HL7 standards.
• An understanding of how PACS integrates with other hospital systems.
• The ability to troubleshoot PACS and RIS problems.
• The ability to design and streamline workflow to suit the needs of a digital imaging environment.
Bioinformatics, Health Informatics