CME : 39
Obesity and Weight Management, Mental Health CME Course by OWL POD.
1) June 20 - 9am -3pm MTN (11-5 ET) - Online Interactive Course - Click here to Register Now
2) June 28 - 9am -3pm MTN (11-5 ET) - Online Interactive Course - Click here to Register Now
3) July 26 - 9am -3pm MTN (11-5 ET) - Online Interactive Course - Click here to Register Now
4) August 16 - 9am -3pm MTN (11-5 ET) - Online Interactive Course - Click here to Register Now
Cost: $1095 CAD / $950 USD (Incl. manual, resources)
Owl Pod is a Not-for-Profit Foundation supporting Obesity Management and Mental Health. Come learn from us, and get 39 credits in one day for your CME!
• Obesity Seminar based on Dr. Kaler’s 4 pillars of weight management
• 39 credits - 1 Day Online Course
• Triple credit certified by AAFP / CFPC
• Interactive and group based using Zoom conferencing
• Study from Personal experience - Dr. Kaler lost 130 pounds
• Dr. Kaler has maintained his healthy weight for the past 6 years
• Dr. Kaler has helped 40 patients lose over 100 lbs. and 120 patients lose over 50 lbs.
• CBT Mental Health Approach
• Dr. Kaler also focuses on insulin resistance and hyper insulinemia as the neuro endocrine hormonal abnormality in obesity
• Dr, Kaler's 4 pillars of health are all evidence based.
4 Pillars are: Primary CBT, Social Support, Novel Nutritional Therapy, Evidence Based Exercise
• The non-pharma approach ensures that there is absolutely no conflict of interest.
• Doctors surveyed after taking our CME course reported that the most effective part of the conference is Dr. Kaler use of personal stories and evidence based patient testimonials.
• Limited spaces available.
Nutrition, Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes, Endocrinology, Mental Health and Law, Wellness, Physician Well-Being
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine