CME : 39
Obesity and Weight Management, Mental Health CME Course is organized by OWL POD and will be held on Jul 26, 2020.
Owl Pod is a Not-for-Profit Foundation supporting Obesity Management, and Mental Health. Come learn from us, and get 39 credits in one day for your CME!
This conference is triple credit certified, which means you get 39 credits for 13 total hours (pre form fill out, the course day, 2 post conference form fill outs) instead of a normal 39 hour course.
• Obesity Seminar based on Dr. Kaler’s 4 pillars of weight management
• 39 credits - 1 Day Online Course
• Triple credit certified by AAFP / CFPC
• Interactive and group based using Zoom conferencing
• Learn from Personal experience - Dr. Kaler lost 130 pounds
• Dr. Kaler has maintained his healthy weight for the past 6 years
• Dr. Kaler has helped 40 patients lose over 100 lbs. and 120 patients lose over 50 lbs.
• CBT Mental Health Approach
• Dr. Kaler also focuses on insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia as the neuro endocrine hormonal abnormality in obesity
• Dr, Kaler's 4 pillars of health are all evidence based.
4 Pillars are: Primary CBT, Social Support, Novel Nutritional Therapy, Evidence Based Exercise
• The non-pharma approach ensures that there is absolutely no conflict of interest.
• Doctors surveyed after taking our CME course reported that the most effective part of the conference is Dr. Kaler use of personal stories and evidence based patient testimonials.
• Limited spaces available.
Nutrition, Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes, Endocrinology, Mental Health and Law, Wellness, Physician Well-Being
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine