LAST Diagnostic Terminology for HPV-Related Lesion of the Lower Anal-genital Tract and Application to Non-classical Lesions
LAST Diagnostic Terminology for HPV-Related Lesion of the Lower Anal-genital Tract and Application to Non-classical Lesions is organized by Opus Medicus, Inc and will be held from Aug 15, 2018 - Aug 14, 2021.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Opus Medicus designates this Internet enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Credits
In addition to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™, Opus Medicus designates this course for Specialty Board MOC Program Credits: 1.0 ABP SAM for MOC/CC Credits1
This course addresses the issues related to applying the recomendations of the recent consensus conference for diagnostic terminology for HPV related lesion of the lower anal-genital tract (LAST).
• LAST Project and Terminology
• Problem case #1: Focal HSIL adjacent to condyloma
• Biomarker Uses
• Mimics of HSIL
• Cytology-Biopsy Discrepancy/QA
• Superficially Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinomas (SISCCA)
• SISCCA Depth of Invasion
• Other Problem Cases
Conference Objectives are :
• Recommendations from the LAST conference for terminology of lower ano-genital squamous lesions.
• Principles and pratice application of these recommendations.
• Biomarker use and understand their limitations for diagnosis of HPV-associated preinvasive lesions of the lower ano-genital tract.
• Identification and criteria for superficially invasive squamous cell carcinoma by anatomic site
• Problem areas.
- CME : 1
- MOC : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine