Interactive Microscopy : Update in Hematopathology is organized by United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) and will be held during Aug 08, 2017 - Apr 08, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Practicing academic and community pathologists, pathologists-in-training, hematopathologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
USCAP announces with pride a unique interactive microscopy course dedicated to hematopoietic malignancies taught by proverbial giants in the field of neoplastic hematopathology. The morphologic detail and ancillary diagnostic studies required for accurate diagnosis and classification of this constellation of diseases require intense study and understanding of their criteria and differential considerations. Taking this course with these stellar hematopathologists, will sharpen your skills with cutting edge perspective.
• Review diagnostic criteria for Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
• Become familiar with reactive conditions that may mimic hematopoietic conditions in lymph nodes, spleen and marrow.
• Review the diagnosis and classification of acute leukemias.
• Review the diagnosis and classification of chronic myeloid neoplasms, including myelodysplastic syndromes and myeloproliferative neoplasms.
• Review unique proliferations in the spleen.