CME : 1.5
Integration of Immunotherapy for Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma: Current and Future Perspectives is organized by American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) and will be held from Feb 05, 2017 - Feb 04, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, surgeons, radiation biologists and specialists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Describe the strategies used to incorporate immunotherapeutic medications with radiation therapy in patients with LA- NSCLC.
• Describe how Investigators are attempting to incorporate immune checkpoint inhibitors with radiation therapy in patients with NSCLC.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Radiation Oncology, Immunotherapies
CME 1.25 +4
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine