In Focus: Advances in AMD Clinical Case: Long-term Management of Established Age-related Macular Degeneration is organized by Vindico Medical Education and will be held during Oct 31, 2014 - Oct 30, 2018.
The target audience for this medical event is comprehensive ophthalmologists, retina specialists and other healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients with age-related macular degeneration (AMD). This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Select appropriate agents for the treatment of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) based on current clinical evidence.
• Apply clinical data on alternative VEGF inhibitor regimens, including long-term maintenance strategies for patients who have benefitted from initial treatment for neovascular AMD.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine