Implementing Chronic Care Management (CCM) In Your Practice is organized by Skillacquire and will be held on Feb 18, 2020.
• Medical Assistants
• Coding Educators
• Office Managers
• Coding supervisors
• Coding Managers
• Clinical Staff
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) now makes it financially feasible for physicians to deliver care between office visits. Physicians can be reimbursed for time invested outside of regular office visits, including phone or care coordination activities, to manage their Medicare patients with multiple chronic conditions. In order to participate in Medicare’s Chronic Care Management (CCM) program, there are specific criteria that must be met.
Has Chronic Care Management Codes confused you to the point that you do not know who can do what? Evolving information surrounding these codes has made claims processing difficult for coders. What date of service, place of service, and code are you supposed to use on your claim? Do you want to provide this service but don’t know where to start? All these information will be provided in this detailed session.
The expert Jackie Cruz, CPC, CPC-I, will guide you to implement Chronic Care Management (CCM) to your practice and tell the program’s requirements.
• Review CMS Chronic Care Management (CCM) requirements and summarize visit elements.
• Identify how CCM can manage chronic conditions to close care and engage patients.
• Assess financial and quality implications of incorporating CCM as a means of practice improvement.
• Recognize the importance of CCM in relation to value-based payment
• If you are not using CCM in your practice, should you be?
• Is your documentation compliant with the requirements
• Learn the steps you need to take to implement CCM in your practice
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Chronic Care Management Overview
• Chronic Diseases Burden in the United States in the elderly
• Requirement for CCM
• Eligibility for CCM
• Chronic Condition Examples
• Documentation and Billing requirements
• What cannot be billed with CCM
• Implementing CCM into your practice
• Benefits of CCM
• Live Q&A Session
NOTE: Use coupon code SSEO22 and get $22 OFF on Registration.
Healthcare Management, Chronic Diseases
CME 15.5 +1
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine