CME : 0.5
Image Enhanced Endoscopy is organized by American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) and will be held during May 01, 2008 - Jan 31, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Practicing gastrointestinal endoscopists, gastroenterologists, gastroenterology fellow and trainees, medical residents, physician assistants and nurses. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This CME activity consists of the ASGE video, Image Enhanced Endoscopy, followed by a post-assessment and evaluation.
As a result of completing this activity, physicians will be able to:
• Describe the various image-enhanced endoscopic technologies and techniques available today.
• Discuss the clinical utility of image-enhanced endoscopy.
• Interpret mucosal findings apparent in images produced by various image-enhanced endoscopic modalities.
• Discuss current and potential future applications of image enhanced endoscopy.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Nursing, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
SpecialtiesNursing, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Live Webinar
CME 7.5 +1
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine