High Grade Spondylolisthesis is organized by Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS). This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Release Date: Oct 08, 2008
Expired Date: May 27, 2020
• Each section of the package needs to be completed in order
• To move to the next section please click Continue, then click on the title of the next item on the left navigation
• Once all sections are complete (marked by a green light), you can exit out of the product
• Click on MYLEARNING then click the Completed tab
• Under the Credit(s) column please click Claim and enter the number of credits you are claiming
• Click on Certificate under the product name to print your certificate
Upon conclusion of thiseducational activity, the learner will be able to:
• Define and classify spondylolithesis
• Define and comprehend the pelvic alignment terminology of pelvic incidence, sacral slope and pelvic tilt
• Distinguish the surgical treatment options for arthrodesis
• Recognize the possible complications of these arthrodesis options
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics, Primary Care, Neurology