CME : 1.5
New Treatment Advances & Current Management Approaches in Acute Kidney Injury-Hepatorenal Syndrome (AKI-HRS) is organized by Chronic Liver Disease Foundation (CLDF) and will be held on Jan 23 - Dec 31, 2020. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of hepatologists, gastroenterologists, hospitalists/intensive care specialists, nephrologists, nurse practitioners (NPs), physician assistants (PAs), nurses (RNs) and other healthcare professionals involved in the care of patients with Hepatorenal syndrome (HRS).
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Define the types of HRS, its prevalence rates, and proposed pathophysiology
• Discuss the International Club of Ascites (ICA) criteria for the diagnosis and management of acute kidney injury (AKI) in cirrhosis and apply these criteria in clinical practice
• Review the clinical signs of HRS and recognize the differing treatment goals in HRS (i.e. long-term treatment improvement of liver function vs. short term improvement of kidney function)
• Recognize the need for approved therapies for HRS in the U.S. and apply recommended treatment strategies to clinical practice in the absence of these therapies
• Identify new advancements in the treatment of HRS
Our Grand Rounds CME event is designed to bring the latest educational updates in AKI-HRS to hospitals and medical professionals around the country. For more information, visit our website and check out all of our national CME events!
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Nephrology, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioner
Fee Details will be updated soon
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine