Dermatopathology in the Desert : Practical Dermatopathology Webinar is organized by United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) and will be held during Aug 25, 2016 - May 13, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is Practicing academic and community pathologists, and pathologists-in-training. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15.5 CME credit hours.
Conference Description :
Practical Dermatopathology recalls the historical sessions in dermatopathology given in Palm Springs by Dr. Bernard Ackerman, an annual event that attracted dermatopathologists and dermatologists to his charismatic personality and profound knowledge. Under the direction of Dr. Steven Billings of the Cleveland Clinic, a vibrant, modern and pragmatic version of dermatopathology offers the morphology of soft tissue and melanocytic lesions, adnexal tumors, cutaneous lymphoma and inflammatory skin lesions with molecular correlations. The faculty are preeminent and engaging.
Conference Objectives are :
• Learn diagnostic criteria and develop an effective approach to the diagnosis of difficult melanocytic neoplasms.
• Learn diagnostic criteria and develop an effective approach to the diagnosis of cutaneous lymphomas.
• Learn diagnostic criteria and develop an effective approach to the diagnosis of cutaneous soft tissue tumors.
• Learn diagnostic criteria and develop an effective approach to the diagnosis of inflammatory dermatoses, with an emphasis on how to produce effective pathology reports.
• Learn the value and limitations of ancillary diagnostic tests in the evaluation of entities discussed in course.
• Apply ancillary diagnostic tests in a cost-effective approach.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.