Critical Care Medicine Board Review Course
Critical Care Medicine Board Review Course is organized by American Physician Institute (API) for Advanced Professional Studies.
Intended Audience: Intensivists
MOC Accreditation Statement:
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 29.75 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM®) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM® MOC points.
Online Course v4.1, Release Date August 27, 2018, Termination Date August 27, 2021:
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 29.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Question Bank, Release Date June 20, 2018, Termination Date June 20, 2021:
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 22.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Treat renal, endocrine and metabolism disorders including acid-based disorders and acute renal failure
• Define diagnosis and treatment criteria for critical neurologic disorders and the use of pain control, sedation, and neuromuscular blockade
• Formulate treatment plans for critical care of trauma and transplantation
• Differentiate diagnosis of infectious diseases including systemic and central nervous system infections
• Describe parenchymal lung disease
• Explain hemodynamic monitoring
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 52.5
- MOC : 29.75
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology