Clinical Ultrasound - A Video CME Teaching Activity by docmedED.com
Clinical Ultrasound - A Video CME Teaching Activity is organized by docmedED.com Educational Symposia (ESI) ON-DEMAND and will be held during May 01, 2016 - Apr 30, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is diagnostic imaging physicians, ob-gyn physicians, vascular surgeons, and referring physicians who utilize ultrasound to evaluate the clinical status of their patients. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
This CME teaching activity is structured as a practical, clinically focused review of diagnostic ultrasound. A mix of ob-gyn, abdominal, musculoskeletal, pediatric and vascular lectures provide a well rounded review of clinical imaging techniques.
A variety of topics are included so subscribers can expand their clinical practices. Tips, protocols, and pitfalls provide balance to the program. Faculty have been selected for their teaching ability, as well as for their expertise.
Conference Objectives are :
• Expand their clinical protocols for evaluating the vascular system.
• Discuss the role of ultrasound imaging in the diagnosis and management of breast disease.
• Utilize ultrasound to assess patients with abdominal and pelvic disorders.
• Demonstrate an increased knowledge into the applications of Doppler imaging.
• Apply modern imaging techniques to clinical practice.
• Incorporate ultrasound imaging techniques to evaluate the musculoskeletal system.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.