CME : 12.25
Classic Lectures in Pathology: What You Need to Know: Lung Pathology is organized by docmedED.com - Educational Symposia (ESI) ON-DEMAND.
CME Expiration Date: 9/30/2021
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This CME Teaching Activity:
This CME Activity offers a practical review of lung pathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls, and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
• Describe the essential elements of diagnosing non-small cell lung carcinoma in the molecular era.
• Discuss the new WHO classification of lung tumors.
• Employ a diagnostic approach to interstitial lung diseases.
• Discuss the WHO adenocarcinoma classification and implications for the selection of targeted therapies.
• Discuss pulmonary manifestations of autoimmune disease.
• Apply a more practical approach to technical issues in the processing of pulmonary pathology specimens.
• Describe the life cycle of diffuse alveolar damage.
• Recognize and assess the granulomatous disease of the lung.
• Explain the adenocarcinoma of the lung.
• Differentiate neoplastic and inflammatory lung disease.
• Recognize, assess and diagnose lung and pleura borderline tumors and cancer more easily.
• Utilize immunohistochemistry in mesothelioma.
This CME activity is intended and designed to educate pathologists.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||29 Sep,2021||USD 245.00|
SpecialtiesPathology, Pulmonary Sciences and Critical Care
- 1365 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine