Classic Lectures in Pathology: What You Need to Know: Head & Neck Pathology
Classic Lectures in Pathology: What You Need to Know: Head & Neck Pathology is organized by docmedED.com - Educational Symposia (ESI) ON-DEMAND.
Released Date: 01/01/19
CME Expiration Date: 09/30/2021
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This CME Teaching Activity:
This CME Activity offers a practical review of head and neck pathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
• Recognize mimickers and variants of unique head and neck tumors.
• Achieve a better understanding of salivary gland pathology in the molecular era.
• Recognize lesions of the sinonasal tract and differentiate bad actors from benign lesions.
• Differentiate mucosal lesions of the head and neck.
• Describe the diagnostic approach to difficult mucosal lesions of the head and neck.
• Discuss the newer aspects of molecular alterations in thyroid neoplasms.
• Review the approach to difficult lesions of the salivary glands.
- CME : 10.5
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine