CME : 1
Cervical Arthroplasty is organized by Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS).
Original Release Date: 1/25/2011
Reviewed Date: 1/25/2017
Termination Date: 1/25/2020
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Understand the physiology of cervical spine degenerative disease.
• Differentiate and distinguish cervical adjacent level degeneration versus disease.
• Understand the indications and expected risk/benefit profile of cervical arthroplasty devices.
• Discuss associated outcomes and variability in cervical arthroplasty procedures versus anterior cervical decompression and fusion procedures.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Orthopedic Surgery, Neurosurgery
SpecialtiesOrthopedic Surgery, Neurosurgery
- 60 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine