CME : 1.5
Cerebrovascular Oral Board Review Course Recording is organized by Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS).
Original Release Date: 8/8/2014
Review Date: 8/8/2017
Termination Date: 8/8/2020
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify strengths and weaknesses in vascular neurosurgical case treatments, complications, and patient selection.
• Integrate vascular case information with other neurosurgical subspecialty knowledge.
• Implement changes in clinical practice in accordance with recent advances and clinical guidelines in vascular neurosurgery.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Neurology, Vascular Surgery, Stroke and Cerebrovascular
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine