California Breastfeeding Coalition 2021 Summit
California Breastfeeding Coalition 2021 Summit is organized by The California Breastfeeding Coalition (CBC) and will be held from Jan 26 - 28, 2021.
This means you can participate in the summit from the comfort of your own home or office. No need for travel!
Our goal with the 2021 Summit is to offer you a virtual experience that leaves you energized and motivated to improve the landscape of lactation support in our state.
• Hospital administrators, maternity department managers and hospital nurses
• Physicians and advanced practice healthcare providers
• Leaders and staff of community clinics, community-based organizations, local WIC programs and public health departments
• Breastfeeding Coalition members and local breastfeeding advocates
• Community Health Workers/Educators, Peer Educators, La Leche League Leaders, Nursing Mothers Counsel and Breastfeeding USA counselors
California Breastfeeding Summit Description:
Presented by the California Breastfeeding Coalition, the California Breastfeeding Summit is the premier statewide convening of breastfeeding and lactation advocates from every corner of the Golden State!
We pledge to provide the latest in state, national and global policies impacting breastfeeding and lactation practices and care. We also provide a forum by which researchers and practitioners can share what they are seeing, hearing and experiencing out in the field.
The summit is an annual catalyst for action, empowering attendees to address the structural and institutional racism and inequities of breastfeeding and lactation care and support that prevent families from meeting their breastfeeding and lactation goals.
Our live conference typically attracts about 500 advocates from throughout the state to:
• evaluate our current state of breastfeeding
• explore best practice
• acquire new skills
• share resources and tools
• network and establish new relationships
• inspire and motivate action
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine