Breast Elastography Course
Breast Elastography Course is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education.
Date of Release: Nov 28, 2012
Expiration Date: Jun 24, 2021
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These credits are accepted by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
For information on applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board or other credentialing organization.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
• Understand the principles of elastography and be familiar with the differences between strain and shear-wave elastography.
• Recognize the benign and malignant features of breast masses evaluated with elastography.
• Be familiar with current artifacts, pitfalls and limitations of breast elastography.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine