Bladder Cancer Symposium: Update on Medical and Surgical Management for the Urologist 2021
Bladder Cancer Symposium: Update on Medical and Surgical Management for the Urologist is organized by NYU Grossman School of Medicine and will be held on Apr 23, 2021.
Credit Designation Statement:
The NYU Grossman School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The diagnosis and management of urothelial cell carcinoma of the bladder have been greatly influenced by recent medical, immunologic, surgical and technological advances. One of the greatest challenges of the practicing urologist is to stay abreast with the many dynamic changes in this field. A nationally acclaimed faculty has been assembled to provide this update, with presentations on topics such as diagnosis and management of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC); novel therapies for high-risk NMIBC including vaccines and clinical trials; immunologic approaches for treatment of bladder cancer; technical advances in surgical treatment, bladder preservation and reconstructive surgery. During the plenary sessions and state-of-the-art lectures, the registrants will have the opportunity to participate in question and answer sessions. In addition, an emphasis on case presentations with faculty participation will enhance the practical value of the course.
After participating in this activity, clinicians should be able to:
• Discuss and analyze recent clinical evidence supporting implementing immunotherapy in bladder cancer
• Recognize indications and describe best practices for surgical management, reconstruction and bladder preservation for patients with invasive bladder cancer
• Describe new approaches to medical therapy of bladder cancer
• Describe similarities and differences of urothelial cell carcinoma of the bladder and upper urinary tract.
- CME : 3.75
Session Brochure : Download Session Brochure
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine