CME : 63
MOC : 63
Awesome Review Certification and Recertification Course is organized by Awesome Review Inc. and will be held from Jul 12 - 17, 2020.
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 63 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 63 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
July 12, 2020 - S1: Hematology
July 13, 2020 - S1: Endocrinology
S2: Statistics and Oncology
July 14, 2020 - S1: Infectious Disease
S2: Critical Care and Neurology
July 15, 2020 - S1: Nephrology
July 16, 2020 - S1: Gastroenterology
S2: General Int. Med
July 17, 2020 - S1: Cardiology
S2: Dermatology and Immunology
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
• Recognize and apply the most current scientific, clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic advances
• List and prescribe generic medicine to treat disease with increased national health care (i.e. Diabetes)
• Describe pathophysiology and correlate with clinical presentation for IM disorders
• Prepare for ABIM Certification and Recertification exam.
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
SpecialtiesNeurology, Oncology, Cardiology, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Pulmonary Medicine, Dermatology, Internal Medicine and General Medicine, Immunology and Microbiology, Endocrinology, Haematology, Nephrology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine