Archwire Sequencing for Passive Self Ligation
Archwire Sequencing for Passive Self Ligation is organized by Ormco Corporation and will be held during Oct 04, 2013 - Oct 04, 2023
Start Date :Oct 04, 2013
End Date:. Oct 04, 2023
Conference Objectives are :
• Learn how to employ archwires to maximize the dento-alveolar response to low friction/low force mechanics.
• Become familiar with the rationale for specific wire dimensions, alloys and durations.
• Learn how to read and react to patient’s response to treatment and how to modify wire progression accordingly.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CEU : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine