Contact Hours : 3
APRN Pharmacology Today: Heart Failure is organized by American Nurses Association (ANA).
CE Expiration: 01/31/2021
Credits: 3 Contact Hours
This course offers the APRN a broad overview of how to safely manage patients with heart failure using pharmacologic agents and non-pharmacologic interventions. This course assists the APRN in fulfilling pharmacology CE requirements for licensure.
Join Joel C. Marrs, PharmD, FCCP, FASHP, FNLA, BCPS-AQ Cardiology, BCACP, CLS, ASH-CHC for this self-paced online course APRN Pharmacology Today: Heart Failure that will cover the following subjects:
• Module 1: Heart Failure and its Prevalence
• Module 2: Heart Failure Types and Classifications
• Module 3: Pharmacologic Management of Heart Failure
• Module 4: Non-Pharmacologic Management of Heart Failure
• Module 5: Helpful Resources
Key Learning Outcomes:
• Describe risk factors and diagnostic criteria for heart failure.
• Compare and contrast the available pharmacologic treatments for heart failure.
• Review current literature and guideline recommendations for the treatment of heart failure.
• Formulate a treatment and monitoring plan for a patient with heart failure to decrease complications in the general population and subpopulations.
Cardiology, Clinical Pharmacology
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Regular Fee||30 Jan,2021||USD 79.00|
|ANA Member Fee||30 Jan,2021||USD 71.10|
SpecialtiesCardiology, Clinical Pharmacology
CME 9.49 +2
Contact Hours 1.6
Contact Hours 1
Contact Hours 18.6
Contact Hours 49.5
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine