An Update on Men's Health and Sexual Function Webcast is organized by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (OSUMC) and will be held during Mar 31, 2017 - Mar 31, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
Conference Description :
Participants will understand the background behind hypogonadism. How to diagnose, treat, and manage risks associated with hypogonadism and testosterone therapy. Also, participants will gain an understanding of alternative options for treatment. There will also be a brief overview of treatments for male sexual dysfunction.
Conference Objectives are :
As a result of this educational activity, webcast participants will be able to:
• LEARN about the use of testosterone for treatment of hypogonadism; and
• Learn about options for treatment of erectile dysfunction.
You’ll also learn about the following:
• Does every low testosterone level need to be replaced
• The most common chief complaints in the Men’s Sexual and Reproductive Medicine Clinic
• Sexual health consequences of a vasectomy
• Peyronie’s disease
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Reproductive Endocrinology, Public Health, Urology