CME : 3
American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) Next Step A-STEP is organized by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM). This Online CME course will be held from Jan 01, 2018 - Jan 01, 2021.
The online session is intended for the medical event is sleep medicine professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 3 Credits.
Are you looking to take your sleep technology abilities to the next level? This bundle of three modules produced especially for qualified sleep technologists to aid you to obtain additional expertise. Learn how to accurately care for patients with special considerations, including patients with physical and psychological injuries as well as patients who are pregnant, among others. Listen to an in-depth discussion of BPAP therapies, and learn about additional forms of treatment for those suffering from central sleep apnea.
At the conclusion of the online session, attendees should be able to:
• Identify characteristics of specific needs patients and evaluate strategies for presenting quality care;
• Review the parameters and functions of Bilevel modalities including when to perform for sleep-disordered breathing and other clinical scenarios; and
• Describe the purpose of bilevel PAP therapies, along with the adaptive servo-ventilation, and oxygen therapy in the treatment of CSA.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member Registration Fee||31 Dec,2020||USD 100.00|
|Member Registration Fee||31 Dec,2020||USD 50.00|
Contact Hours 1
- 180 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine