Contact Hours : 1
MACRA 201: Operationalizing CMS's Merit-Based Incentive Payment System in Clinical Practice is organized by Nurse.com - OnCourse Learning Corporation and will be held from Mar 08, 2017 - Mar 08, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 Contact Hours.
The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) is a comprehensive change to how Medicare Part B pays for NP, CRNA, CNS, physician, and physician assistant services. These changes, which update the Physician Fee Schedule, include a new Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as well as incentive payments for participation in alternative payment models (APMs). With payments in 2019 based off of 2017 data, it is imperative that providers learn how to operationalize MIPS into the practice.
The goal of this webinar is to provide webinar participants with information necessary to start operationalizing the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System into their everyday clinical practice.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
• Describe the components of the new Merit-Based Incentive Payment System
• Determine what changes they will need to operationalize regarding quality, improvement activities, and advancing care information into their individual and group practices
• Articulate how to incorporate evidence-based and practice-specific quality data into their practices
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available
Nursing, Nurse anesthesia, Physician Assistants
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine