CME : 0.75
3D Sonography in Obstetrics is organized by SonoWorld. This course has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Physicians who perform and/or interpret diagnostic ultrasound procedures. Sonographers and allied health personnel who perform such procedures will also benefit from this learning activity
• On completion of this learning activity, the participant should be able to:
• List the principle applications of 3D ultrasound for the fetal brain.
• Identify the locations where cleft lips occur and describe how cleft lip in each location appears on ultrasound images.
• Describe how to render 3D images of the cranium in order to demonstrate the cranial sutures.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sonography
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||23 Nov,2021||USD 22.50|
SpecialtiesObstetrics and Gynecology, Sonography
- 40 Minutes
- 38 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- 51 Minutes
- 45 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine