3D Sonography in Obstetrics
3D Sonography in Obstetrics is organized by SonoWorld. This course has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Physicians who perform and/or interpret diagnostic ultrasound procedures. Sonographers and allied health personnel who perform such procedures will also benefit from this learning activity
• On completion of this learning activity, the participant should be able to:
• List the principle applications of 3D ultrasound for the fetal brain.
• Identify the locations where cleft lips occur and describe how cleft lip in each location appears on ultrasound images.
• Describe how to render 3D images of the cranium in order to demonstrate the cranial sutures.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 0.75
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 1 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine