2022 Advances in First Trimester Ultrasound Imaging is organized by docmedED.com - Educational Symposia (ESI) ON-DEMAND.
Release Date: September 1, 2022
CME Expiration Date: August 31, 2025
About This CME Teaching Activity:
This CME activity is structured as a practical, clinically oriented review of recent advances in first trimester ultrasound. A mix of topics including comprehensive normal fetal anatomy along with abnormalities of major organ systems in the first trimester will be discussed. Guidelines and indications for imaging in the first trimester are discussed so participants can expand their clinical practices. Tips, images, and pitfalls provide balance to the program.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
• Assess normal fetal anatomy in the first trimester.
• Explain the indications and national guidelines for a first-trimester ultrasound.
• Optimize scanning parameters and techniques of the first-trimester ultrasound examination.
• Review major fetal malformations that can be diagnosed in early gestation.
• Discuss the use of ultrasound in screening for fetal aneuploidy in the first trimester.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.