CME : 1
2018 Quality Payment Program Updates Under MACRA: Impact for MIPS and APMs is organized by Wisconsin Medical Society
Release Date (enduring material): December 18, 2017
Expiration date: December 18, 2020
This activity is designed for physicians and any clinicians who wish to know more about the QPP and its effects on reimbursement.
The Wisconsin Medical Society designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This webinar provides a brief history of the MACRA program, description of current Quality Payment Program (QPP) parameters and changes to the QPP for the 2018 performance year.
At the end of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Describe the current conditions of the Affordable Care Act and MACRA and formulate strategies that will implement change within their practice as it relates to the ACA and MACRA.
• Evaluate how the ACA and MACRA are affecting the payer, purchaser, and clinician/provider communities.
• Recognize how to move to a value-based payment and delivery structure by taking advantage of and improving ACA and MACRA statutory and regulatory initiatives.
• Identify and navigate the legal implications of health care law in order to make appropriate decisions for your medical practice.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Healthcare Management, Quality Management
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member Fee||17 Dec,2020||USD 50.00|
|Member Fee||17 Dec,2020||Free|
Contact Hours 1
- 180 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine