Skin Care Disorders and Diseases is organized by AchieveCE. This course has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 Contact Hour.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Estheticians play an important role in helping clients improve the health and beauty of their skin. There are, however, situations where the client’s condition may require treatment that is beyond the esthetician’s scope of practice. The following course is designed to educate the esthetician regarding common skin concerns that they may encounter in their practice so that they can respond appropriately.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
• Define the role of the esthetician in helping individuals with various skin conditions.
• Define and identify various types of skin lesions.
• Define and identify disorders affecting the sebaceous and sudoriferous glands.
• Describe common pigmentation disorders affecting the skin.
• Describe various types of skin hypertrophies.
• Identify the most common types of skin malignancies.
• Discuss common infectious skin conditions.
• Discuss the various types of acne and their treatments.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Course Registration Fee||28 Feb, 2023||USD 15.00|
Toll free Number
Dist of Col, Washington
Nurse Practitioners +1 More