Skin Care Disorders and Diseases is organized by AchieveCE. This course has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 Contact Hour.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Estheticians play an important role in helping clients improve the health and beauty of their skin. There are, however, situations where the client’s condition may require treatment that is beyond the esthetician’s scope of practice. The following course is designed to educate the esthetician regarding common skin concerns that they may encounter in their practice so that they can respond appropriately.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
• Define the role of the esthetician in helping individuals with various skin conditions.
• Define and identify various types of skin lesions.
• Define and identify disorders affecting the sebaceous and sudoriferous glands.
• Describe common pigmentation disorders affecting the skin.
• Describe various types of skin hypertrophies.
• Identify the most common types of skin malignancies.
• Discuss common infectious skin conditions.
• Discuss the various types of acne and their treatments.
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.