SANS: Pediatric Module
SANS: Pediatric Module is organized by Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS).
Release Date: March 2018
Termination Date: March 2021
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon conclusion of this educational activity, the learner will be able to:
• Improve recognition and treatment of various operative and non-operative pediatric conditions
• Self-assess existing fund of medical knowledge in pediatric neurosurgery disease and relevant treatment paradigms
• Recognize the evidence that supports current management strategies in the management of pediatric neurosurgery disease.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 10
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine