CME : 10
SANS: Pain and Peripheral Nerve Module is organized by Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS).
Release Date: March 2018
Termination Date: March 2021
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ .Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon conclusion of this educational activity, the learner will be able to:
• Improve recognition and treatment of various operative and non-operative Pain and Peripheral Nerve conditions
• Self-assess existing fund of medical knowledge in Pain and Peripheral Nerve diseases and relevant treatment paradigms
• Recognize the evidence that supports current management strategies in the management of Pain and Peripheral Nerve diseases
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Neurology, Pain Management
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non - Member Fee||30 Mar,2021||USD 225.00|
|Member Fee||30 Mar,2021||USD 150.00|
SpecialtiesNeurology, Pain Management
- 60 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine