Nursing Jurisprudence and Ethics for Texas: Standards of Nursing Practice is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: 2023-08-31
Contact Hours: 2
MANDATORY TEXAS NURSING CEU. Fulfills Texas BON requirement for continuing education on nursing jurisprudence and nursing ethics. 2-contact-hour CNE course covers standards of nursing practice in Texas; the Nursing Practice Act; and ethics, laws, and rules.
Course Learning Objectives:
• Discuss the Texas Board of Nursing and the Texas Nursing Practice Act.
• Identify the levels of nursing practice in Texas.
• Discuss the factors for safe delegation to unlicensed assistive personnel.
• Define the standards and scope of nursing practice in Texas.
• Discuss Texas nursing law violations and disciplinary actions.
• Summarize the principles of nursing ethics.
• Describe professional boundaries as related to nursing practice.
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.