Neurology : Cross-sectional analysis of a large cohort with X-linked Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease (CMTX1) is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held during Aug 29, 2017 - Aug 29, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Neurologists. This CME Conference has been approved FOR a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
Upon completion of the article by Panosyan et al, the participant should be able to:
• Discuss how changes in ambulation developed differently in male and female patients included in this cohort of patients with X-linked Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease (CMTX1) in this study.
• Describe the correlation observed in this study between disease-related disability (as measured by examination alone and with neurophysiologic scales) and increasing age in both male and female patients.
• Discuss the relationship between different types of missense mutations and resultant CMTX1 disease severity in this study.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine