Human Trafficking: Victim Recognition and Intervention for Healthcare Professionals is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: 2023-11-01
Human trafficking is a growing trend across the United States. Take our training to understand the types of trafficking and to learn how to recognize warning signs. Identify potential child and adult victims and the requirements and resources for intervening and reporting.
Course Learning Objectives:
1) Describe the different types of human trafficking.
2) Recognize factors that place persons at risk for human trafficking victimization.
3) Articulate the extent to which human trafficking occurs.
4) Describe assessment tools for and indicators of human trafficking.
5) Discuss the importance of using a trauma-informed approach when screening victims of human trafficking.
6) Explain procedures for sharing information with patients related to human trafficking.
7) Identify the mechanisms for reporting suspected human trafficking.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Course Registration Fee||01 Nov, 2023||USD 24.00|
Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc., is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #12300, for 3.00 Contact Hours.
CE Broker Approved Provider Number 50-2174. CE Broker Course Tracking Number 20-840324.
Toll free Number
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 8 +