CE Credits : 1
Helping Families to Support Their Lgbt Children is organized by CEmobile, LLC.
Course Credit(s): 1 CE Credit or Hour
This course offers information and resources to help practitioners throughout health and social service systems implement best practices in engaging and helping families and caregivers to support lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) children. These practice guidelines for engaging diverse families assist to decrease LGBT children’s risk for suicide, homelessness, HIV and other negative outcomes and to promote well-being.
• Explain the critical role of families in reducing risk and promoting well-being among LGBT children
• Describe how to help families to decrease risk and increase well-being for LGBT children
Note:- This course does not expire.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Patient and Family Centered Care, Psychotherapy
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine