Frontal Temporal Disorders is organized by AchieveCE. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 2.0 Contact Hours.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This course discusses the three main types of FTLD, current diagnostic methods and how to identify appropriate medications, treatments and therapies for patients.
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
• Recognize the three main types of FTLD, the subcategories within each type and the specific areas of the brain each type primarily affects.
• Describe the primary symptoms of each of the three types of FTLD and how they can affect normal life activities.
• Analyze current diagnostic and treatment methods, and contrast existing techniques with those currently under research.
• Describe the biological processes responsible for FTLD brain changes, and discuss the role of family history and genetic mutations.
• Identify appropriate medications, ancillary treatments or therapies that are currently available for FTLD patients, and demonstrate an understanding of the limitations of treatment options and realistic expectations for patients and their loved ones.
• Identify ways to help ensure that FTLD caregivers get the support and help they need, including day-to-day support, medical care, legal advice and planning for the future.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Final Fee||28 Feb, 2023||USD 20.00|
Toll free Number
Pulmonology +3 More
Nurse Practitioners +1 More