Florida Registered Nurse CE Package is organized by AchieveCE.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This package fulfills all CE renewal requirements for Florida Registered Nurses and reports to CE Broker within 24 hours.
It can be completed fully online, from any device, at your own pace and you are welcome to log in and out of your account while taking the package at your convenience.
This package includes the State-required courses as well as a range of interesting and diverse general topics relevant to Florida RNs'.
Courses included in this package:
• Pandemic Infection Control – 3 CE
• Current and Future Roles of Telehealth – 3 CE
• Management of Acute Stroke in Older Patients – 2 CE
• The Role of Empathy in Health and Social Care Professionals – 2 CE
• Pneumonia – Diagnosis and Management – 3 CE
• Skin Care Disorders and Diseases – 1 CE
• Eating Disorders – 2 CE
• Safe Patient Handling – 3 CE
• Recognizing Impairment in the Workplace – 2 CE
• Domestic Violence – 2 CE
• Preventing Medical Errors: Florida Requirement – 2 CE
• HIV/AIDS Infection Control – 1 CE
• Laws & Rules of the Board of Nursing – Florida Requirement – 2 CE
• Human Trafficking for the Healthcare Provider – 2 CE
Refunds are available if you cancel within 14 days of order confirmation and haven't started any courses. Note that online transaction charges will be deducted. No refund if courses are started during the cancellation period