Directions in Clinical & Counseling Psychology, Volume 31 is organized by Hatherleigh Medical Education.
• Assessing PTSD in Ethnic and Racial Minorities: Trauma and Racial Trauma
• Qualitative Investigation of Effects of 9/11 Attacks on Individuals Working in or Near the World Trade Center
• Competing With Learned Fear: Implications of Fear Extinction for Clinical Intervention
• Are You Dreaming? Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia
• Internet and Gaming Disorder and Associated Changes in the Brain
• Care of Pregnant Woman with Severe Mental Illness
• Vitamins, Minerals, and Herbs: Their Effects on Neurocognitive Disorders
• The Mentally Disordered Offender’s Path Within the California Correctional System: California’s Mentally Disordered Offender Act
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.