Diabetes Type 2: Prevention, Symptoms, and Treatment is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: 2023-10-01
Type 2 diabetes continuing education. 7-contact-hour CEU course offering a comprehensive overview of DMT2, including diabetes prevention, causes, symptoms, risk factors, and treatment.
Course Learning Objectives:
1) Review the underlying causes of diabetes.
2) Describe the incidence, prevalence, costs, and groups at risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
3) Discuss prevention strategies for persons at risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
4) Describe the assessment and screening criteria used to diagnose and monitor patients.
5) Review current recommendations for treating persons with type 2 diabetes.
6) Describe the components of a long-term plan of care for persons with diabetes.
7) Explain the necessary lifestyle modifications for these individuals.
8) Discuss the most serious complications associated with type 2 diabetes and their effective treatment interventions.
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.