Dementia: Alzheimer's Disease Patient Care is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: 2025-01-13
Alzheimer's disease and dementia continuing education course. Covers pharmacologic and medical therapies, the role of rehabilitation in caring for patients with Alzheimer's, strategies for addressing the effects of AD, and ways to support families and caregivers. Earn 10 contact hours with this Alzheimer's CEU. Newly updated bestseller course!
Course Learning Objectives:
1) Summarize the epidemiological and societal impacts of Alzheimer’s disease.
2) Describe the pathophysiology of Alzheimer’s disease.
3) List risk factors and possible preventive measures for Alzheimer’s disease.
4) Identify the signs, symptoms, and diagnostic steps for the disease.
5) Discuss available pharmacologic and medical therapies.
6) Summarize strategies in the rehabilitation and care of persons with Alzheimer’s disease.
7) Identify interventions in managing problem behaviors.
8) Describe effective support for families and caregivers.
9) Discuss ethical, legal, and end-of-life considerations
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.