Dementia: Alzheimer's Disease Patient Care is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: 2025-01-13
Alzheimer's disease and dementia continuing education course. Covers pharmacologic and medical therapies, the role of rehabilitation in caring for patients with Alzheimer's, strategies for addressing the effects of AD, and ways to support families and caregivers. Earn 10 contact hours with this Alzheimer's CEU. Newly updated bestseller course!
Course Learning Objectives:
1) Summarize the epidemiological and societal impacts of Alzheimer’s disease.
2) Describe the pathophysiology of Alzheimer’s disease.
3) List risk factors and possible preventive measures for Alzheimer’s disease.
4) Identify the signs, symptoms, and diagnostic steps for the disease.
5) Discuss available pharmacologic and medical therapies.
6) Summarize strategies in the rehabilitation and care of persons with Alzheimer’s disease.
7) Identify interventions in managing problem behaviors.
8) Describe effective support for families and caregivers.
9) Discuss ethical, legal, and end-of-life considerations
Refunds are available if you cancel within 14 days of order confirmation and haven't started any courses. Note that online transaction charges will be deducted. No refund if courses are started during the cancellation period