Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): Patient Management is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: 2025-05-01
COPD course on patient management. Continuing education course covering causes and forms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, characteristics, effects of smoking, breathing difficulty, emergency evaluation, long-term treatment, and management. Includes pulmonary rehabilitation and treatment of acute exacerbations. 6-contact-hour CEU for nursing and other healthcare professions.
Course Learning Objectives:
• Discuss the characteristics of COPD.
• Describe the physiology of normal lungs vs. lungs damaged by COPD.
• Identify the causes, functional effects, and preventive measures for COPD.
• Summarize the characteristic clinical findings in a patient presenting with COPD.
• Outline the lifestyle changes and pulmonary rehabilitation components of a long-term treatment plan.
• Describe pharmacologic, oxygen therapy, and surgical interventions for COPD.
• Discuss acute exacerbations of COPD and their treatment.
Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc., is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #12300, for 6.00 Contact Hours.
CE Broker Approved Provider Number 50-2174. CE Broker Course Tracking Number 20-933808.
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.