Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): Patient Management is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: 2025-05-01
COPD course on patient management. Continuing education course covering causes and forms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, characteristics, effects of smoking, breathing difficulty, emergency evaluation, long-term treatment, and management. Includes pulmonary rehabilitation and treatment of acute exacerbations. 6-contact-hour CEU for nursing and other healthcare professions.
Course Learning Objectives:
• Discuss the characteristics of COPD.
• Describe the physiology of normal lungs vs. lungs damaged by COPD.
• Identify the causes, functional effects, and preventive measures for COPD.
• Summarize the characteristic clinical findings in a patient presenting with COPD.
• Outline the lifestyle changes and pulmonary rehabilitation components of a long-term treatment plan.
• Describe pharmacologic, oxygen therapy, and surgical interventions for COPD.
• Discuss acute exacerbations of COPD and their treatment.
Refunds are available if you cancel within 14 days of order confirmation and haven't started any courses. Note that online transaction charges will be deducted. No refund if courses are started during the cancellation period