Best Practices on Controlled Substances and Drug Diversion is organized by AchieveCE. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 3.0 Contact Hours.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Learn about the best practices in prescribing controlled substances and how to identify and prevent drug misuse in this online, self-paced CE.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• Define drug misuse, drug abuse, and addiction and the scope of the drug abuse epidemic in the United States.
• Identify how controlled substances are classified according to schedules and provide examples of drugs on each schedule.
• Name commonly misused and diverted drugs as well as sources for diversion.
• Identify behaviors that could indicate drug misuse or diversion on the part of a patient or health care professional.
• List risk factors for drug misuse or diversion.
• Identify best practices for prescribers and nurses to prevent drug misuse or diversion.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Final Fee||28 Feb, 2023||USD 25.00|
Toll free Number
Dist of Col, Washington
Nurse Practitioners +1 More